Thank you to Karen and Nigella for including me on her list of Stylish Blogger Awardees! I always look forward to reading her posts with wonderful anecdotes and recipes.
There are four rules to accepting this award: thank and link the blogger who nominated you; share seven things about yourself; award fifteen new bloggers and tell them you have done it. So here goes:
- I used to be afraid of dogs; I now have two.
- My grandmother taught me how to cook at the age of 10 during my summer holiday - I was mad at her for weeks
- I am a cookbook fiend - take me to a bookstore and I will procrastinate about the bestsellers but will always leave with a cookbook
- My most loyal and favorite cookbook, though, is my old, stained spiral notebook
- I can spend hours in a kitchen gadget store (a shoe store tops my list too)
- Baking makes me nervous, but I'm trying
- I am happy to be living in one of the world's food capitals
I stepped into the blogging world with the intention of simply having a journal of the dishes I cooked for family and friends, and the memories that came along with it. But I have met many like-minded friends through this avenue, and would like to share the Stylish Blogger Award with them:
Until my next post, happy reading!